I posted before that my dear 3D printer was apparently clogged or something.
Yesterday I spoke to the technician and yes, my printer was clogged. So she explained to me how to clear the clog and today I went out and got the required tools. And then spent two hours dismantling the nozzle, clearing the clogged up plastics, and reassembling everything. And I managed to sort of print.
The thing now. It only seems to print the 1st layer and then the plastic stops extruding. Probably the bed isn’t level. Urgh. I hate levelling the bed. Takes forever.
This is going to be tomorrow’s project. I need to sleep. Work in the morning.